In the context of COVID-19 epidemic situation in the country in general and in Da Nang in particular, which is developing very complicatedly, many positive cases in the community are recorded daily and the source of infection cannot be estimated, along with a long list of F1, F2 subjects. At present, COVID-19 testing is one of the important things to do. That is why, local medical facilities accelerate and expand the scope of testing capability to timely detect and isolate positive cases in the society.
199 Hospital under Ministry of Public Security is one of the facilities in Da Nang that has been granted a permission by the Ministry of Health to provide testing service for SARS-CoV-2.
1. Why should you come to 199 Hospital for getting the service?
- We issue certificates of COVID-19 testing to leave the country;
- The time to get the results is quick;
- We return results in person and online;
- Screening and taking samples in a separate area;
- High precision rate;
- Reasonable price;
- Open 7 days a week (including Saturdays and Sundays)
- 199 Hospital also provides SARS-CoV-2 testing at home to save your time and free from the necessity of coming to hospital and exposing yourself to the disease, thus ensuring safety for everyone.
2. Who should take the COVID-19 test?
- Those with symptoms of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, pneumonia, sore throat, loss of smell);
- Whose who have been in close contact with people infected with COVID-19 (F1, F2);
- Those who come from countries greatly affected by the pandemic;
- Those who are being treated for COVID-19 at the moment;
- Those who are involved in activities or have to visit places with high risk of COVID-19 contamination;
- Those whose working places are at high risk of contracting COVID-19;
3. COVID-19 testing methods at 199 Hospital
|Sars-CoV-2 Real-time PCR test||Very high accuracy level;
Golden standard for diagnosis COVID-19.
|Longer waiting time;
|Rapid Antibody (Serology) Test for Sars-Cov-2||Simple technique, low cost, fast results;
Quickly detect if a person is infected.
|Accuracy level is lower;
Not yet universally accepted.
- 199 Hospital provides certificates of testing for SARS-CoV-2 in Vietnamese, English or other languages according to the requirements (only applicable to Realtime PCR Test).
- Patients can fill in a medical declaration form online before coming to the hospital to save time: https://khaibaoyte.danang.gov.vn/
Or scan the code:
- People who return from areas affected by the virus or have one of the symptoms, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chest tightness should not buy medicine or go anywhere, but should self-isolate at home, and immediately call functional units, medical facilities that have permission of the Ministry of Health to carry out testing for SARS-CoV-2 for further guidance.
- People who are not exposed to the virus factors need to protect themselves by implementing 5K message to keep yourself, your family, friends and the community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic:
Let's fight the COVID-19 pandemic together!
Contact 199 Hospital for more information:
- 0905 563 224 (Ms. Duyen)
- 0935 893 766 (Ms. Hien)
- 1900 986868 (Customer Service)
Or make an appointment to get the COVID-19 testing service using the form below: